Friday, January 16, 2009

Fighting Against Your Other Self!

Quite often when I'm watching a drama do I hear the wise line "In order to beat your enemy, you have to be able to beat yourself" I'm thinking WTF, which one, I rarely feel the same and these guys make it look like were one of two people: a) Angelical good, or b) Devilish Evil. Then I started thinking that I might have multiple personalities and sh**, then one of my other selves told me no, your cool, your awesome, your adorable (until I was like enough already) he said ok; it's just them man. Most people they often have more than two personalities. I believed the guy of course, I mean come on, he's me. So, at this point I did what a normal sane person would do, and I had a meeting with my other selves to see who's staying and who's getting knocked the F*** out.
The personalities that attended the meeting according to seniority were: Selfish, Honest, Interesting, Helpless, Sloppy, Childish, Nasty, Creative, Inconsiderate, Sarcastic, Forgetful, Lazy, Disorganized, Ambitious, Timid, Loquacious, Crazy, Depressing, Comical, and last but certainly not least Evil. While I sat in the middle of this large company, all sharing a bowl of noodles, we mulled over who should leave! The first ones to get the boot were Sloppy and Childish, Inconsiderate made some inconsiderate comment about his companions, so we got rid of him too. Honest wanted to leave but we convinced him at the last minute to stay. Comical was cancelling out depressing so they're both staying, Forgetful and Disorganized get along just fine, and we tried to get rid of Evil but couldn't.

That was the End of our first annual meeting, and these were the traits we decided to keep this year.

I don’t really care which of your personalities you decide to keep, It's up to you to decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment